Watch out for greewashing!

Greenwashing w kosmetyce oznacza w wolnym tłumaczeniu „ekościemę”, a polega na wprowadzaniu w błąd konsumentów poszukujących naturalnych i ekologicznych produktów. Firmy kosmetyczne chcąc zwiększyć

In cosmetics, greenwashing consists in misleading consumers who look for natural and eco-friendly products. Cosmetic companies want to increase their profits from the sales of cosmetics, so they often advertise their products as “eco-friendly”, “bio” or “natural” and use various marketing gimmicks.

Are true™ cosmetics natural or eco-friendly?

Our mission is to create cosmetics for modern men by using high-quality ingredients that combine innovative scientific findings and plant ingredients.

The formulas of our cosmetics are not exclusively organic or natural, because they combine high-quality natural plant ingredients with synthetic ingredients, discovered by high-tech biotechnology.

We use the terms “natural” or “eco-friendly” with caution and attention because they are often used in cosmetic marketing just to draw the consumer’s attention. Many unfair manufacturers take advantage of it to sell their products, decorating them with pretty green leaves that are supposed to resemble popular marks granted by certifying institutions. When cosmetics are referred to as natural and eco-friendly, it should be related to the implementation of relevant practices, from the acquisition of active ingredients, to the production process, all the way through to packing.

Even though there are cosmetics whose ingredients are 100% natural, due to the lack of preservatives, their shelf life is short and they must be stored in the fridge. However, the majority of eco-friendly, natural and organic cosmetics contain over 90% natural ingredients (often up to 97%), whereas the remaining 3% are preservatives that prevent the growth of bacteria. In this way, they ensure microbiological safety, which allows us to use a given product for a few months after it is first opened.

Our products do not contain: · ingredients of animal origin, · mineral oils, · parabens, · paraffin oil, · sulphates, · SLS, · SLES, · DEA, · alcoho

Does true™ test its products on animals?

None of our products or their ingredients was tested on animals. true™ cosmetics for men do not contain any ingredients of animal origin.

You may be interested in

It all began with myrrh, gold and frankincense, the gifts of the so-called Three Kings to the newborn messiah. After almost two thousand years, we celebrate this tradition by giving each other gifts at Christmas. It is an obligation. And it doesn't matter whether we give ourselves presents in the first person or in the third person through Father Christmas, Christmas or the Star. Gifts generally fall into three categories. We have gifts for men, gifts for women and gifts for children. It is impossible to cover in one text
Here we will announce all necessary information about the activities of the FerrumLabs Joint Stock Company
A healthy lifestyle combined with the basic skin care described above can do wonders for your skin. Living a lifestyle that helps your skin maintain a youthful appearance is not difficult at all. Keep your body hydrated: Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin healthy and firm. Control your intake of alcohol and caffeine, which have a dehydrating effect. Avoid sugar and products with a high glycemic index: Any guy who is a glutton for sweets should know that excess sugar is as bad for your skin as it is for your teeth.

Partners
our brand

We owe our dynamic growth, among others, to press publishers, beauty salons and drugstores. Thanks to you true™ men skin care reaches a new level every day. Thank you.

We are the best on the market cosmetics market

Not only did we win the award for DEBUT OF THE YEAR, but also for BEST MEN'S Grooming Brand! This is an exceptional gratification, received already after less than 9. months of the brand's presence on the market.

FerrumLabs S.A.
with registered office in Warsaw,
12/3 Puławska St,
02-566 Warsaw, Poland
VAT: PL5213930091
NCR:0000902960
contact@truemenskincare.com

Copyright © 2019-2022 true™ All rights reserved.

15% on a good day!

Nice to see you in our store. Enter your e-mail address and receive a voucher for your first shopping!

Before you leave, leave us your email

We will send you the code
for 15% discount! True!